The Hardship Fund is a discretionary source of financial help available to all registered full-time Academy students.
The aim of the Fund is to help students who have difficulties in paying for:
- Curriculum trips, visits and year group residential courses (usually up to 20% of the cost but can be up to 100% at the discretion of the Principal)
- Uniform, shoes or sports kit
- Other materials or equipment required for their academic studies
- Expenses to attend seminars, interviews or work experience placements
- Emergency travel expenses
Payments from the Fund are discretionary, and if rewarded do not need to be repaid.
For more information download the Application form below.